Notion and Specific Decision Making Mcqs
Section 5 Understanding and Specific Decision Making
Precisely what is Perception?
1 . What is the process by which people organize and interpret their particular sensory thoughts in order to give meaning with their environment?
w. environmental research
c. social verification
at the. perception
(e; Convenient; Perception; g. 139)
2 . What is the relationship between what one interprets and goal reality? a. They are the same.
b. They could be substantially different.
c. They should be the same.
deb. They are hardly ever if ever the same.
e. They can not be similar.
(b; Moderate; Perception; g. 139)
3. Precisely what are the three classes of factors that influence notion?
a. factors in the setting, factors in the environment, and factors in the motives
w. factors inside the perceiver, factors in the concentrate on, and elements in the situation
c. factors in the character, factors in understanding, and factors in experience
d. factors in the persona, factors in the character, and factors inside the values
elizabeth. factors inside the senses, factors in the natural environment, and elements in the lamps (b; Easy; Factors Influencing Perception; l. 139) AACSB: Analytic Skills
4. Two people see the same at the same time yet interpret that differently. In which do the elements that operate to form their different perceptions live?
a. the perceivers
b. the target
c. the timing
d. the context
e. the problem
(a; Moderate; Factors Influencing Perception; s. 139)
a few. Which in the following is usually not a element in the individual perceiver? a. frame of mind
(d; Moderate; Factors Influencing Perception; s. 140) AACSB: Analytic Skills
6. David has the view that people who also drive SUVs are dangerous drivers. This individual often perceives that people generating SUVs are doing so in a dangerous way, even when additional observers can see nothing incorrect with the habit of the VEHICLE drivers. What factor in David is affecting his perception in such a case?
a. his interests
w. his encounters
c. his expectations
deb. his purposes
e. his background
(c; Moderate; Factors Influencing Notion; p. 140) AACSB: Analytic Skills
six. Which in the following can be not true about our awareness of a goal?
a. Things that are close together will be identified together rather than separately.
b. Persons which might be similar to each other tend to be grouped collectively.
c. Goals are usually viewed in isolation.
d. Motion, sounds, size, and other advantages of a goal shape the way in which we see it.
e. Objects that are distant from one an additional will be recognized separately rather than as a group. (c; Challenging; Factors Influencing Perception; p. 140) AACSB: Analytic Skills
almost eight. The time at which an object or perhaps event is seen is among the what type of aspect influencing the perceptual method? a. perceiver
b. focus on
(e; Modest; Factors Affecting Perception; g. 140)
Person Perception; Making Judgments About Others
9. What is one of the most relevant using perception ideas to DURCH? a. the perceptions persons form regarding each other
b. the awareness people type about their employer
c. the perceptions persons form about their culture
m. the awareness people contact form about world
e. the perceptions persons form regarding external reality
(a; Tough; Person Belief; p. 140)
10. What is the name of the theory that deals with how we explain behavior in a different way depending on the that means we assign to the professional?
a. behavioral theory
m. judgment theory
c. selective notion theory
deb. attribution theory
e. equality theory
(d; Moderate; Remise Theory; g. 141)
11. When persons observe someone else's behavior, that they attempt to determine whether it is inside or outwardly caused. This phenomenon is quite directly strongly related which from the following?
a. the Pygmalion effect